Ready to think about finding your perfect home in Lancaster? If you are curious about homes that are currently on the market, our website is a great spot to start your search!
Bent Creek is a beautiful golf course neighborhood and community located in Lititz. Club membership is optional and various levels are offered, but if you choose to join, you will love: the chef’s dinners, wine tastings, family fun events, holidays, trivia nights, bunco, book club, cigar nights, golf outings, tennis, pickleball, weight room and gym, pool, swim team and so much more!
- Only gated community in Lancaster
- Golf cart friendly
- Very social neighbors
- Active community: biking, walking, etc
- Beautiful sunrises, sunsets and golf course views!
If driving through the gates and feeling like you entered a resort isn’t enough, here are a few benefits we love about the location…
Located Between Two Thriving Cities
- Nestled in between downtown Lititz and downtown Lancaster! Just a 10 minute drive to the quaint, “story-book” town of Lititz, and an 18 minute drive to the bustling, artsy downtown Lancaster.
- Close and convenient (17 minute drive) to the Lancaster Amtrak station. We are just a train ride away from major cities such as Philadelphia (~1 hr 15 min by train) and New York City (~3 hours by train.
- Centrally located to several airports
- Lancaster airport (3.9 miles)
- Harrisburg International (31 miles)
- Philadelphia International (81 miles)
- Baltimore/Washington International (91 miles)
Located Near So Much FUN!
- Several authentic Amish farmers markets in the area. Taste some of the delicious, fresh produce grown on farms right down the street from us.
- Roots Country Farm Market & Auction (6 minute car ride)
- Lancaster Central Market (20 minute car ride) is the oldest farmers market in the USA, founded in 1730. It offers everything from fresh meats and veggies to dog treats, candles, soup stocks and empanadas!
- Several wineries right by us!
- Thorn Hill Vineyards Tasting Room is located 8 minutes away and offers delicious wines available for tasting and buying from their Sonoma CA vineyard. They also host several events per month!
- Waltz Winery. They have several locations: Kitchen Kettle Village, the Wilbur, and a wine tasting room in Manheim which overlooks beautiful scenic Lancaster.
- Rails to Trails for hiking and walking
- Lancaster Junction Trail (2.3 miles in length)
- Warwick Ephrata Trail (3.5 miles in length)
- Boating and Kayaking
- Long Level Marina (25 minute ride)
- Shanks Mare Outfitters (35 minute ride) – we even did a blog post on this one!
Plus so much more! Amish, retirement homes, shopping, theater, dining, hiking, biking, Hershey and history…We love it here and know you will too!
Wolf and Webb is your go to spot in Lancaster, PA for real estate agents. We pride ourselves in turning a stressful experience into a world class, smooth and stress-free experience. Don’t delay, contact us or give us a call at 717-333-WOLF (9653) today!